American Sociological Association (ASA) is an academic essay writing style mostly used by sociologists or students who study Sociology. The ASA style helps students to format, cite, and reference the entire text. At HeroesPapers, we use the 5th edition and the current edition when help our clients with their course work.
- Use Times New Roman typeface, in 12-point font size.
- Keep a 1 inch margin on all sides, and number each page.
- Double-space all pages, including the reference, and indent the first line of each paragraph.
- Do not right justify, and do not hyphenate words at the end of a line
- Page one is the title page, and should be centered and include the paper title and your name approximately one-third of the way from the top. If you are submitting a term paper, also include the name of the course, professor’s name and the date.
- Include an abbreviated title (called a “running head”) at the top left of all pages (no more than 60 pages).
- The paper should be organized with several subheadings.
It is important to use only three subheadings to make the paper more decent.
How it Works
When you place an order with us, the paper is matched with a writer in your field, who will work on it. We have US, UK, AU, and CA writers to ensure that we meet your specific needs. After the paper is complete, our editors go through the paper to ensure that it does not violate the copy right policy. Furthermore, the editors ensure that the paper is grammatically flawless.
Avoid the mistake of going for every online writing company whenever you are in need of essay writing services. The best essay writing company handles your paper in manner like no any other company can handle, which differentiates it from low-level writing companies. For example, an ASA paper must have a title page and best writing companies observe this factor. The title page must have the full title of the work, name of the student, and institution affiliation.
Place an order today and when you turn in your paper for marking, you will notice the difference between top writing companies and others.